- All shutdowns and alarms are cleared and reset.
- Fire system is available and gas system is available.
- Unit is in run mode.
- Fuel control indicates Ready to Start.
- Unit is stopped (XN25<300>
- Customer permissives have been met.
- Flame detectors indicates OK.
- Turbine lube oil reservoir temp OK.
- Turbine lube oil reservoir level OK.
- Gen/GB lube oil reservoir temp OK.
- Gen/GB lube oil reservoir level OK.
- Start skid hydraulic reservoir temp OK.
- Start skid hydraulic reservoir level OK.
- Gas fuel filter skid valves in proper position.
- Unit in start/run sequence.
- Stop sequence not in progress.
- Generator stator temp OK.
- Crank cycle not in progress.
- Water wash not enabled.
- Unit not in calibrate mode.
- Unit shutdowns is cleared.
- Four-hour lockout not in progress.
- Combustor drain valve in closed position.
- DC lube pump in auto position.
- Gas fuel supply pressure OK.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
In order to obtain a permissive to start the LM6000, the following conditions must be met: